In addition to Screen4’s long established Global Collection Network in use on a daily basis, Screen4 also provides a professional, discreet, fully trained and competent Drug and Alcohol testing collection service 24 hours a day, 365 days per year to all areas within the UK and Ireland.
Using this service will guarantee impartiality and means that Screen4 will take complete responsibility for the hair testing (drug/alcohol sample) to ensure a full legally defensible chain of custody.
A summary of our Drug and Alcohol Hair Sample collection services
- 24 hours per day, 365 days per year
- CE and FDA approved equipment
- Confidential - Screen4 are registered with the ICO
- Discreet, professional and fully trained
- Fully competency managed
- Fully insured for all methods
- Global Network collections undertaken by Screen4
- Hair, Saliva, Urine, Blood,
- Immediate response call-out (For Cause / With Cause)
- Integrity assured, quality guaranteed.
- ISO9001/2008 certified nationwide (UK & Ireland) Screen4 sample collection network
- Professionalism and impartiality
- Robust Chain of Custody procedures and documentation - Legally defensible
Screen4 Collection Process
Collection appointments for Hair testing are arranged and organised to meet your requirements wherever possible, ensuring peace of mind for you and your client. ( LINK to Enquiry / quotation form)
Also as per our Workplace Collection Network, call-outs are also available 24 hours a day / 365 days per year (at possible additional cost, depending on time of call out)
Our experienced, qualified and competent collectors will ensure that a legally defensible Chain of Custody is provided by:
- Accurately completing and presenting all paperwork to support the sample correctly
- Checking and recording identity of the donor(s)
- Collecting the correct quantity of hair, from the correct area, in the correct manner. It is very important to collect an appropriate sample or the accuracy of your results may be compromised and may incur extra costs.
- Despatching the sample(s) to the laboratory safely and in a timely manner using a traceable method for next working day delivery
- Preparing the collection facilities to prevent adulteration of samples;
- Splitting of samples: Dual hair samples [A&B] can be taken on request
It is absolutely crucial that the collection process is 100% legally defensible. Incorrect collection or paperwork can be detrimental to the accuracy and validity of results. Where possible, we would always recommend the collection is carried out by Screen4 professionally trained and competent persons.
If you want to know more about a specific product or service, then please do not hesitate to call our friendly, professional and experienced team on 01226 730052 or complete the attached Hair Testing Enquiry Form.