What does this involve?
Toxicology is widely called upon in the investigation of a wide range of crimes including:
- alleged sexual assaults involving drugs
- driving whilst impaired through drugs,
- driving with excess of alcohol,
- possession of drugs with intent to supply.
Cansford our Laboratory Service provider can assess whether the interpretation already provided is a balanced assessment of the evidence and advise on avenues that have not been pursued that might be of benefit to the defence or if there are any aspects of the analysis that give cause for doubt in the case for the prosecution.
Our expert witness services
Screen4 in partnership with Cansford Laboratories is able to provide expert testimony from leaders in their field, in all aspects of toxicology for Drug and Alcohol testing. The service can also be used to provide an interpretation of results obtained from testing commissioned through Screen4 but also to appraise analysis undertaken by other laboratories if required.
Our expert witness service for Drug and Alcohol testing is usually provided by:
- A full written report and statement for use as evidence in court or investigations
- In person via appearance in court or as part of investigations if required
Key features of the Drug and Alcohol testing Expert Witness Service
- Analysis & report interpretation
- Appraisal of reports from other laboratories
- Assessment of evidence
- Court and or Tribunal attendance
- Driving with excess alcohol expertise and alcohol testing
- Drug crime and drug testing expertise
- Leading experts / in their chosen field
- Possession with intent to supply expertise
- Toxicology expertise
- Written toxicology reports
If you want to know more about a specific product or service, then please do not hesitate to call our friendly, professional and experienced team on 01226 730052 or complete the attached Hair Testing Enquiry Form.